November 5, 2013

venice photo diary



I went to Milan last week and Keenan surprised me with train tickets to Venice. I must say, it's touristy to the point of claustrophobia, but we explored to the more local areas and found some amazing spots, and even stumbled upon a cool art gallery. The first bellini was created in Venice at Harry's Bar, which we obviously went to and tried (amazing). I originally was dying to go on a gondola, but we noticed that no one on a gondola was smiling or looked even remotely happy, so we opted for the water taxi speed boat, which I really wish existed more in my life.

joe fresh sweater, keenan's burberry jacket, zara boots & karen walker sunnies

4 comments:

Lauren said...

All of these photos are just beyond beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Nadia Dwifortuna said...

woooow such a wonderful trip :)

nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

Joana Casanova said...

Beautiful pics :O

http://joanasstyle.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

i've always thought your photos were incredible (wuddup flickr circa 2008) but man, you are blowing me away lately. i'm so glad :)

Post a Comment